I came across this carabiner survival tool randomly, when I was browsing daily deals. My girlfriend and I rock climb, and I go hiking/camping quite often, so it seemed like a handy item to have.
5 in 1 Carabiner tool – REVIEW
Purchase link: http://bit.ly/2dc44sv
The 5 of the 5 in 1 of this tool:
- Carabiner with a locking latch;
- Flathead screwdriver;
- Phillips head screwdriver;
- Bottle opener;
- Unlike most cheap knives, the blade on this one was quite sharp; and for my needs it did not need re-sharpening just yet;
- The blade has a few rugged teeth (a strip of about 1 inch / ~2 cm) for cutting rope, etc.;
- The tool is small and lightweight – only 2.8 oz. / 80 gram, and is made of aluminum alloy;
- The blade and the screwdrivers are secured properly, and they do not shake upon use;
- The carabiner looks a bit flimsy, and I wouldn't trust it with anything more than 25-30 pounds (~10-15 kg);
- The screwdrivers are a little difficult to take out, but that can be addressed with an Allen key;
Overall, I think that this is a worthy item for its price. I keep mine in the top case of my motorcycle for the easy access.
Purchase link: http://ali.ski/fcU-b